مطلوب للعمل Financial Controller - HEKS , وظائف شاغرة لبنان,وظائف خالية,فرص عمل,وظائف بشركة كبرى,
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا
- Implementing Field Financial and Administration Guidelines for HEKS/EPER in Lebanon.
- Assist in the development of financial tracking tools.
- Maintaining an administrative and financial office system in accordance with all HEKS/EPER’s policies and procedures, but primarily the Field Financial and Administration Guidelines (FFAG).
- Bookkeeping has to be conducted in a computerised double-entry accounting software with accrual principle.
- Maintaining a complete and structured electronical and physical documentation and filing system (bookkeeping documents, HR documents, project documents) according to FFAG.
- Preparing, checking and submitting the monthly reports (group reporting) to the HQ. This includes amongst others the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow forecast of the Country Office.
- Preparing a draft of the annual and phase country programme budget
(incl. partner organisations) together with the Country Delegate and Programme
- Checking, approving and settling monthly bills and monthly payroll for accounting.
- Working with the Country Delegate to formulate and implement the “Rules on Financial and Material Responsibilities” for the country office.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions of the Country Office are as low risks as possible: payments made via bank transfers with double signatures, trustworthy bank, separation of duties, etc.
- Working with the Country Delegate to formulate and implement the “Staff Regulations” for the Country Office.
- Ensuring compliance with all local legal requirements and obligations (such as tax, social security, etc.).
- Ensuring the preparation of documentation for the audit and that the audit is carried
out in a timely fashion, as well as the implementation of the audit recommendation.
- Ensuring that HEKS/EPER’s procurement and logistics procedures are duly followed.
- Ensuring that HEKS/EPER’s HR procedures are adhered to and supporting the Country Delegate in all required tasks.
- Upholding good relationships with all of HEKS/EPER’s partner organisations and
- Conducting on-site financial monitoring of partners on a regular basis. Analysing the
information in the partners’ recordkeeping and reporting system and reporting key findings to the Country Delegate. For doing so, it is recommended that the Finance Controller visit partner organisation for at least 10 days per month for checks and training. Producing financial monitoring reports and a list of recommendations to be sent to the partners.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions of the
partners are as low risks as possible: payments made via bank transfers with
double signatures, trustworthy bank, segregation of duties, etc.
- Supporting the partner organisations with all their questions regarding financial and
administrative management. Providing ongoing technical assistance to the partner
organisations in the development of effective and reliable financial management systems.
- Training partners on HEKS/EPER’s accounting regulations, budget, administration and
reporting guidelines according to the FFAG.
- Reviewing, checking and finalising partner’s budgets (including checking against price index) and comparing the partners’ accounting to the financial reports.
- Checking the partners’ financial reports and cash flow forecast, identifying problems and risks and communicating back to partners for
correction/clarification as well as reporting them to the Country Delegate and Program Manager.
- Ensuring that the Country Office and the partners meet all deadlines – otherwise
reminding them proactive.
- Monitoring of the flows of funds between the HQ and the partner as well as between the Country Office and the partner.
- Assessing new partners with respect to their financial and administrative capabilities.
- Ensuring that partner organisations are audited in time and in line with HEKS/EPER’
- Checking the audit reports of partners and ensuring that the audit findings/recommendations are implemented within a reasonable time.
- Ensuring that the Country Office and partner
organisations pay all legal, statutory and tax-related obligations.
Administration and Programme
- Support the Country Delegate in ensuring HEKS/EPER fulfils its legal obligations to operate in Lebanon.
- Supporting the Country Director in organising and conducting consultants’ and partners’ visits, training sessions and meetings.
- Ensuring the proper use and maintenance of country office equipment and office supplies,
bringing any problems to the attention of the Country Director.
- Ensuring that HEKS-EPER’s capital assets inventory information is recorded.
- The employee may be asked to perform duties and tasks not covered in this job
description within the remit of their expertise as well as to provide support to other areas when necessary.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا