Under the general direction of Chief Fire Officer Instructions, the training officer is responsible for the training of all fire department staff. Ensure that all personnel are provided with all the latest information for training purposes and licensing requirements and to introduce a training and assessment manual for all ranks at the fire station approved by the GCAA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, review and implement the Structured Learning Plan as per review schedule.
• Oversee that all fire department staff are trained and assessed in line with the training and assessment manual.
• Ensure alignment of all training to the GCAA approved and Sharjah department of civil aviation Structured Learning Plans.
• Keeping individual training records and assessment records of all staff.
• Ensure any training needs are addressed.
• Issue certificates to staff on completion of courses.
• Giving presentations and lectures to all staff and airport departments.
• Plan and participate in exercises with fire staff, airport departments and outside agencies.
• Undertake any specialist skills training course that is beneficial to the efficiency and effectiveness running of the fire department.
• Provide clear and personal guidance to subordinates in order to resolve problems and motivate staff.
• Conduct educational tours of the Fire Station, explaining the operation of the station to visitors.
• Promote and implement Occupational Health and Safety Management as per OHSAS 18001.
• Ensure annual training sessions is scheduled to include use of foam, complementary agent and live fire training sessions as part of operational compliance.
• In case of emergency attendance to the airport is required, in the non-working hours, and other.
• Provide the necessary support to the CFO, and perform any tasks assigned to him.
• Prioritize tasks according to requirements. (Officer)
• Identification of the initial tasks and decision-making related to the department/section the activity.
• Assessments and evaluation of the employees of the department/section.
• Take decisions pertaining to the training of any staff. The operational capability must be maintained.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا