A new foreigner investment company is looking towards hiring a Real-Estate development Project Officer, his/her main tasks would be as follows :
- Support development executives as an essential part of a small team leading large-scale development projects.
- Demonstrate the capacity for professional growth on the project and within the company, showing the ability to take on additional responsibilities and project leadership over time.
- Assist in managing the strategy, execution and innovation of delivery of company's development projects while coordinating internal and external team project management, cost and schedule management and information management.
- Help develop project charters for each development project, clearly articulating the project vision, base building requirements, performance metrics, design principles, workplace objectives, budgets, schedules and all other desired outcomes.
- Manage and coordinate regular team meetings throughout pre-development period, development and construction time frames.
- Support and manage internal communication and collaboration across the company and other stakeholders, through small working sessions, larger design workshops, senior leadership design reviews and weekly team coordination.
- Reviewing the governmental and stakeholders news on daily basis, summarize them and translate them from Arabic to English for the executives.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا