• Inspecting vehicle engine, bodywork, accidental repair/damage, paint job, chassis, suspension and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
• Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
• Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
• Perform light equipment maintenance activities including installation, repair, trouble-shooting, diagnostics, and preventive maintenance on all types of automotive equipment, gasoline and diesel powered vehicles
• Repair, adjust, and overhaul or replace major assemblies or sub-assemblies such as engine mechanical, electrical, air-conditioning, fuel, emission, power train, brake, steering, and suspension using computerized test equipment, calibration devices, gauges, etc.
• Provide input and data for processing work orders, invoices, equipment repair records, and activity reports
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the function and operation of the various mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems found on the vehicles that the Service Department normally works on.
• Inspect and, as necessary, test drive every vehicle on which repairs are performed including, but not limited.
• Vehicles on which major repairs were performed
• Vehicles with a high comeback risk such as those with drive-ability and alignment problems
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا