To support Teachers and helping children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Working closely with Teachers to make sure pupils enjoy learning in a safe and caring setting.
To support children with their learning activities in the classroom. To work with children and play a part in their education and wellbeing.
• Supervise safety of students and support development of social skills while in playground during break time and lunch.
• Assist in the educational and social development of students under the direction and guidance of the Teacher.
• Assist Teachers to plan learning activities and maintaining student records.
• Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
• Read weekly lesson plans provided by Teacher and discuss with teacher if needed.
• Support department by performing extra duties as outlined by the Directors and Team Leaders.
• Support Teacher in photocopying and other tasks in order to support teaching.
• Attend and participate in all grade level meetings (grades KG-2)
• Attend and participate in all staff meetings and staff development workshops provided by BEAM Creative Science Schools.
• Support the aims and ethos of the school as reflected in the Mission Statement.
• Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا