• Through knowledge in Sushi, Sashimi, Teppanyaki and other Japanese Cuisine.
• Conduct smooth handling of food production and maintaining stocks and keep food cost under stringent control.
• Participate in the planning and costing of menus, develop and write standard recipes, develop new dishes and products.
• Maintain comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets, and current trends and make recommendations for appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly.
• Teach preparation according to well-defined recipes, follows up, and discusses ways of constantly improving the cuisine at the property.
• Train, develops and motivate kitchen staff to meet and exceed established food preparation standards on a consistent basis. Counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance. Regularly communicate with staff and maintain good relations.
• Maintain a hygienic kitchen and personal hygiene of all employees.
• To ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
• Assist with organizing special events and special food promotions.
• Assist in planning for future staffing needs and recruiting in line with company guidelines.
• Prepare and administer detailed induction program for new staff.
• Maintain comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and procedures and oversee their implementation.
• Control and monitor departmental costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Must have GCC experience in premium restaurants. Excellent Salary offered. Visa Available.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا