To deliver a wide range of business support processes and activities for a specific professional area of work, to facilitate effective service delivery.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Collate information for inclusion in reports, documents and correspondence, to support the effective work of other staff.
2. Respond to standard queries and provide timely and accurate guidance.
3. Process and manage routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources
4. Manage and maintain records and databases, to ensure information is organized and readily available for staff.
5. Maintain relationships with a range of individuals through provision of business support to assist in information sharing and service delivery to staff.
6. Proof-read reports, documentation, correspondence, etc., making changes in line with established guidelines where appropriate.
7. Contribute to improvement of business procedures and processes.
8. Collect and perform basic analysis of data to contribute to quality business information management.
9. Provide guidance to junior colleagues in performing their duties.
In addition to:
1. Be the first point of contact for the Deputy Country Director
2. Maintain the DCD's calendar scheduling appointments, meetings and make tentative appointments.
3. Act as the initial point of contact for the Deputy Country Director in her absence, assessing priorities and re-directing calls, enquiries and requests as necessary.
4. Implements protocol procedures (welcoming and communicating with high level visitors, travel arrangement, invitations)
5. Reviews, proofreads and edits all correspondence for proper clearance prior to the Deputy Country Director’s signature;
6. Ensures effective filing and ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials;
7. Coordinates the information flow and follows up on circulation of files;
8. Ensures that all information inquiries received by the Directorate are responded to in a timely and satisfactory manner.
9. Organize internal and external meetings, events and teleconferences, including booking venues, arranging accommodation and taking minutes as required.
10. Making travel arrangements for the Deputy Country Director including travel itinerary, booking, logistical requirements, visa, all protocol and other administrative matters;
11. Replace Country Director Assistant when absent
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا