Reports to Operations Manager
The CSR is responsible for daily tasks related to the operation of the office. In addition to the skills listed below, the CSR may be asked to contribute to the team by handling some general administrative duties. It is also understood that the CSR will be assigned tasks on a daily basis by the Operations Executive, Operations Manager(s), Business Development Manager(s), Vice President or President outside of the scope of this document. Responsibilities include:
1. Generate quotes based on part numbers provided by customers or identified based on description; prepare and provide price and delivery information in an acceptable format to the end customer.
2. Manage orders; handle and process email, telephone and telefax orders, enter them into the business system, review delivery schedule.
3. Attract potential customers and provide high quality service to customers by answering product and service questions; provide information about other products and services
4. Handle customer complaints, examine root cause, and suggest corrective action
5. Inform customer of promotions as well as identifying upsell opportunities
6. Open and maintain customer accounts
7. Acquire and retain profound standard product range knowledge
8. Prepare pick lists for the logistics team.
9. Provide project support as required by supervisor
10. Answer telephones and direct callers as appropriate
11. Communicate with the factory on customer orders, returns, and certifications
12. Provide basic customer technical assistance
13. Interact with sales force, shipping and receiving
14. Monitor accounts receivable, billing process, shipment tracking and order expediting.
15. File closed orders and customer correspondence
16. Continue education through Swagelok University and external training
17. Performs other related duties as required and assigned
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا