- Receive the Production documents from Production Unit Head.
- Review the Drgs & inform to the Unit Head/PMT if any Discrepancy noted
- Prepare the Production plan co-ordinate with Production Planner & get it approved by Unit Head.
- Reserve the production space & resources to execute the plan.
- Arrange with material controller for the advance material take off.
- Co-ordinate with PMT for the shortage materials (if any) based on the feedback from Material controller.
- Allocate the team to execute the job as per Production plan, brief them the time limits & targets.
- Monitor the Job progress & report to PMT/Unit head.
- Control the man Hrs consumption for each Job, record & report to Unit Head.
- Minimize the rework & wastage, if any same to be reported to concerned PMT & Production Unit Head.
- Co-ordinate with QC for the inspection activities.
- Prepare the necessary quality documents as per procedure.
- Monitor the usage of tools & machines and make sure the same are in good conditions. Co-ordinate with maintenance team for any defect/repair.
After the completion of each Project, submit the completion report with man Hrs consumption & lessons learned.
- Verify the time sheets
- Verify the delivery notes & gate passes.
- Update the ERP system.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Co-ordinate with Clerk for the Time keeping of Manpower in Electrical Department.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا