To develop existing menu dishes. Launch new trendy and creative dishes.
• Maintain high standards, consistency of high quality and efficient operation.
• To maintain food cost at its agreed percentage.
• Ensuring proper daily preparation of menu items with the kitchen stations to exceed guest satisfaction and expectation.
• Instructing on the correct usage of Kitchen equipment and machinery and to check that this is carried out in the correct manner by all Kitchen employees as set out by the Health & Safety regulations and correct the usage if necessary.
• Being able to complete material checklist e.g. mise-en-place within own department for all sections.
• Planning rosters on a 2 weekly basis and to review on a daily basis with the operations manager, overtime, rosters and holiday requirements and absenteeism.
• Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in middle-eastern cuisine.
• Preferred nationalities: Arabic (Lebanese, Syrian, Jordanian)
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا