Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and launching new projects and commercial opportunities for our client. This role is separated into three main segments – promoting/developing our client’s products and sourcing new products to distribute, overseeing/managing projects, assisting/managing the consultancy team.
• Lead the development of a business development strategy in collaboration with the executive management team
• Assist in consulting work when it arises
• Identify key projects / business development opportunities for the client in alignment to the gaps in UAE and trending global opportunities in sustainability and other sectors of interest
• Analyze and assess the feasibility of business development opportunities both financially and practically
• Ensure that business development projects achieve a positive financial performance within 3 years after launch
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of projects and assets from business performance point of view
• Project manage all aspects of business development projects and ensure delivery of the projects on time, budget, and scope
• Develop a pipeline of potential partners and stakeholders and in collaboration with the CEO, explore partnership opportunities with potential partners.
• Provide accurate and up-to-date updates to the CEO on the progress and state of projects both pre and post initiation.
• Represent the CEO whenever needed at meetings, including leading engagement with relevant government authorities as the need arises
• Departmental Plans / Performance
• Departmental Budget / Expenses
• Managing a team of Employees
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا