KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Support planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities on effectiveness of all food assistance interventions (e.g. beneficiary needs and status, food security status, programme modalities, implementation challenges, etc.) and monitor all activities related to livelihood support, resilience building and capacity strengthening.
2. Identify information requirements of components concerning planning, monitoring and evaluation.
3. Review and give technical feedback on monitoring and evaluation plans for new programmes and budget revisions to ensure that plans are risk-based and focus on measuring results (e.g. checking monitoring and evaluation budgets are allocated and appropriate log-frame indicators and outcome targets are documented).
4. Oversee and contribute to the analysis of outcome and process data and recommend improvements to programme interventions and to enhance WFPs ability to demonstrate outcome focused results.
5. Analyze monitoring data and produce timely reports that show progress in achievement of outcomes, reasons for not achieving results and recommendations for improvement.
6. Produce periodic monitoring and evaluation progress reports with status of results and implementation of improvements plan.
7. Follow-up on monitoring and evaluation findings to ensure that corrective actions are taken and/or adjustments are made to programme responses as required.
8. Train national and partner staff in appropriate monitoring and evaluation techniques to build capacity of staff, increase awareness on the importance of monitoring and evaluation and encourage accountability for demonstrating results.
9. Provide technical support and capacity building to national counterparts to improve Results Based Monitoring and Reporting. Create concepts to improve existing monitoring processes, including partnership and collaboration options.
10. Adapt corporate policies, tools, systems and guidelines to the WFP Egypt context, ensuring that they are used efficiently while meeting the corporate requirements - these include evaluation policies/guidelines, workplan templates/guidelines, logical framework templates.
11. Ensure linkage of Annual Work Plans (AWPs) and corresponding Monitoring, Evaluation and Research (MER) Plans with the WFP EGY Country Strategic Plan.
12. Work in close collaboration with internal counterparts and external partners to strengthen the quality and consistency of monitoring and evaluation activities in the field, as well as to strengthen the data quality, accuracy and consistency to build credible performance evidence.
13. Represent WFP in the UN system (like the UNPDF), Government and other forums and coordination structures in matters of M&E, and alternately leading the UN M&E team and therefore representing the UN system in appropriate forums
14. Provide monitoring and evaluation findings and recommendations to support performance planning and risk analysis, emergency preparedness, security risk management and risk mitigation activities.
15. Document good practices and lessons learnt, for organizational learning and improvements e.g. when the office adapts new corporate approaches, the process, the experience and the challenges are documented and shared, including other country offices and HQ for wider organizational learning.
16. Perform any other duties as required.
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا