• To formulate long term plans and objectives to manage the efficiency of the Department and reduce downtime.
• To make recommendations to Management regarding the acquisition and disposal of Generators.
• To manage Generator workshop functions for repairs and preventative maintenance and servicing according to manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
• To manage field functions for repairs and preventive maintenance & servicing according to manufacturer’s specific recommendations.
• To coordinate with Projects for the supply of Generators and services to ensure an efficient operation and availability.
• To develop, review and approve procedures and practices for the efficient operation of the Division within the Company’s guidelines and framework.
• To establish links with suppliers and rental companies for the purchase and hire of Generators and services.
• To action strategic plans and directives of corporate management including the implementation of safety procedures according to Company policies and procedures and international standards.
• To advise on technical matters related to Generators and packages to Projects and internal and external customers.
• To manage the administration of the department and advise on technical matters related to equipment.
• To facilitate the procurement and finalize purchases of new generators and respective spares.
• To develop, review and approve procedures and practices for the efficient operation of the department within the company guidelines and framework.
• To advise on technical matters related to generators to internal and external customers.
• To plan and set procedures for optimum utilization of available resources.
• Ensure generator maintenance are cost effective and in accordance with budget plan.
• Foster the relationship among the department employees at various levels and regularly conduct the weekly meeting to follow up pending subjects.
• Develop various MIS reports related to generator maintenance and service.
• Ensure the proper spare part management and availability.
• Responsible for providing all financial inputs and data to complete the process of compiling the financial budgets, budget plans and the budgeting process for the project with in the specified time frames.
• Ensure that controls and reporting systems, as directed by the management are executed to ensure that project and other operating expenses are within the budgeted numbers.
• To provide regular updates to the management on specific issues raised by stake holders of the Genset project and also provide necessary reports on how the issues have been addressed by coordinating and interacting with the operations team and contractors, if any.
• Actively seek the client satisfaction by close follow-up and action to sort out all client complains and request.
• Ensure that employees-direct and indirect are constantly motivated to ensure that the project is fully operational within specified time limits.
• Develop required technical training with respect to disciplines and equipment.
• Ensure Performance objectives are set and reviews conducted at specified intervals for specified levels within the project.
• Prepare and maintain organization structure not only for the immediate operations but also for the immediate future needs of the project operations.
Actively participate in inter divisional meetings and ensure that action points arising out of those meetings are executed.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Oil/Gas|
|Monthly Salary:||US $6,000|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا