1. Storm Water Drainage Design and modeling, hydraulics design, sewage treatment design, flood risk assessment, cost estimation, report writing, presentations.
2. Model Build, Calibration and Verification using InfoWorks CS, ICM
• Design & optimisation using WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, WinDES, StormCAD.
• Transient analysis & Sensitivity Analysis with/without protection and selection of optimised surge devices using Bentley Hammer Software.
• Flood Risk Assessment, Solution Modelling & Mapping using MapInfo.5 & ARCGIS.
• Utilization of MapInfo for asset data management/analysis,
• Survey Scoping- Asset, Flow and Rain Gauge Survey Scoping
3. Analyze water use data to forecast water demand.
• Perform mathematical modeling of Water Supply System using EPANET and WaterCAD Software
• Analysis efficiency of Existing drinking water supply system
• Develop plans for new water resources or water efficiency programs
• Prepared technical Deliverables for water use efficiency
• Supervised junior engineers for numerical modelling
• Coordinated with Chief of Party and technical Managers for final compilation of Master Plan.
4. As Project Engineer/ Hydraulic Modeller, participated in the wet utilities design of all projects including hydraulic analysis, and preparing detailed design and tender documents as per the defined Key Result Areas-
• Engaged in wet utilities design including potable water, firefighting, surface drainage, foul water, & irrigation networks.
• Participated in technical proposals as well as conducted master planning and sanitary utilities design.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering; Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا