• To oversee technical related matters and accordingly conduct researches and identify potential products development in order to ensure products' quality.
• To manage and lead the individuals and collaborative performance through maximizing the potential of other, motivation and high level of emotional intelligence with a focus to create successors through well-defined development plan in order to ensure business continuity.
• To initiate, sponsor and implement organizational change through encouraging innovation, and extending support to others to adapt with the change in order to improve the company effectiveness and ensure business continuity.
• To plan and manage department objectives, and to manage the internal process and human resources through applying technical know -how and leadership skills in order to achieve overall goals.
• To develop, manage and ensure implementation of Technical research and development policies and procedures in order to ensure operation excellence.
• To conduct market researches in order to identify, recommend and oversee potential products development for the company to ensure competitive advantage.
• The efficiency of this position is critical for quality assurance of our products (fuel, lubricants and marine oil).
• The related tasks will build the foundation for innovative solutions and technical marketing.
• Act as advisor for all departments in order to launch new products .
• BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering required
• Master in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering preferred. Minimum Experience:
• At least 6 years in lubricants, Fuel industry and automation sector.
• Expert in R&D research with extensive knowledge in refined petroleum products, base oil, lubricants manufacturing and chemical behaviour.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا