The role holder is responsible for planning and managing defined parts of large strategic multi-functional projects, as well as roll-outs of initiatives within the Operations department managing it from inception to closure in order to enhance internal operations while minimizing risks to enable achievement of strategic goals and priorities.
A. Strategic Managerial Responsibilities
1. Develops the strategy for the unit in collaboration with the Department Head and in alignment with the Department strategy, and guides the development of strategy for the reporting unit, in line with the stated group priorities.
2. Prepares and manages the annual budget for the unit in conjunction with the group budget and secures subsequent approval, tracks expenditure to ensure overall adherence to the budget.
3. Supports the development of the workforce plan for the Department by providing workforce inputs for own unit.
4. Defines the operating framework and policies for the unit and ensures compliance with internal quality standards of the Department and AIMS group.
B. Core Responsibilities
1. Develops the project plans for operational changes within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality, in order to plan effectively to maximise benefits and minimise risk.
2. Implements the appropriate best practice project management tools and templates to suit the internal requirements of AIMS with the aim of driving functional projects and system changes.
3. Identifies risks/issues/dependencies and develops solutions as per the requirement throughout the project life cycle.
4. Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project to various internal stakeholders such as IT, Compliance, Audit, Risk and other stakeholders from the senior management.
5. Manages communication of change initiatives in the Project Management department as per the internal business requirements ensure a smooth acceptance and removes barriers to project success.
6. Collates data and prepares reports on a periodic basis to keep the involved stakeholders informed, analyses the profitability at various stages of the project and incorporate required changes to deliver a relevant change/update in the operational systems/procedures.
7. Controls risks and builds in requisite controls in the new processes/frameworks to cater to due diligence on the AIMS internal standards, and recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators.
8. Implements the risk policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks), ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal requirements.
9. Implements the internal control systems in the department and participates in the departmental audits.
10. Implements the best practices in project management in order to bridge the gaps identified during AIMS Departmental Audits.
C. Self-Management Responsibilities
1. Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
2. Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
3. Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
4. Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Qualifications \[ Bachelor’s degree in Operations/Business Administration/ \[ Master’s degree in Operations/Business Administration
Professional Certifications Preferred
\[ Professional certification in PMP training
Years of Experience
\[ A minimum of 10 – 15 years.
Nature of Experience
\[ Minimum of 5 years in progressively more complex and senior-level roles.
\[ Experience in Project Management within a leading global institution.
\[ Prior experience in Project Management/Operations in a real estate/financial institutions
\[ Advanced understanding of multiple project management methodologies and approaches, including resource levelling and risk identification and management.
\[ Expert understanding of vendor management systems/policies including vendor management performance framework.
\[ Ability to track the progress of projects undertaken in the unit, and initiate corrective action where required.
\[ Ability to identify the risks associated with key projects and identifies mitigating measures.
\[ Ability to develop project plans, establishes clear success criteria/goals, assign clear accountability and allocate resources.
\[ Fluent written and spoken English.
\[ Fluent written and spoken Arabic.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
\[ Develops project plans for the overall group
\[ Clear success criteria/goals are to be established across the unit
\[ Accountabilities and resources are efficiently allocated across projects.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا