• Develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans for companies and organizations that do business on the Web.
• Being heavily involved with company websites, particularly advertising and content elements. Given the 24/7 nature of online shopping.
• In charge of an organization’s e-commerce division and report to Top Management.
• Handling decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
• Responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, hiring and training.
• Setting a budget, and planning for e-marketing expenditures well in advance and develop a financial plan that will maximize the resources.
• Liaising directly with Top Management and present their plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales.
• Manage the complete project end to end with all stakeholders and Vendors.
• Review key deliverable and timeline documents with Vendor (s) and Bank’s managers and stakeholders.
• Review and understand functional and non-functional requirements and ability to build a mind map of work and scope of the work.
• Provides very strong actively leadership to the project team. Represents the project team to stakeholders. Monitoring the deployment of individuals to ensure that they are contributing effectively from an outcome-based perspective.
• Ensures that realistic and accurate estimates of costs, timescales and resource requirements are agreed and proactively manage any deviations through to project closure.
• Make sure the project follows the bank’s change management policies.
• Manage projects between IT, vendor, and business groups and develop project plans using project management principles, organize teams and collaboration activities for payments related application changes and projects.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا