1. JOB PURPOSE/Position Function
• Perform diverse supervisory duties and work order control-related activities in one assigned facility.
• Manage, coordinate with the maintenance supervisors, and monitor the maintenance, repair, construction and administrative activities carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, general maintenance, and Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) trades.
• Directs the operations team in a facility including Hard and soft services scope
• Weekly review of manpower requirement vs. task requirement to ensure that effective manpower utilization is done to meet customer requirements.
• Ensure the system is updated with planned and completed activities all the times.
• To supervise the operation of the FM specific contract; to ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained in accordance with quality assurance policies and that all legal specifications are adhered to in line with the Health and Safety Policy.
• Monitoring of all housekeeping / pantry / stationery consumables and ensure reordering
• Managing security section in coordination with soft services section.
• To ensure that all technical process and procedures are implemented by the operations team.
• Implementing SOP’s and ensuring technical training is provided to FM staff.
• Shall take the initiative for implementing CAFM system for all the projects.
• Shall ensure that all transition and take over process by the operations team is implemented in co-ordination with all the departments and the client.
• Shall be capable of creating the data base of all assets to be maintained by the operations team
• Shall be able to assist in finalizing related site base contract and shall be part of the negotiating team.
• Shall be able to forecast the manpower requirements for operations of related project and shall co-ordinate in a timely manner the manpower deployment plan for projects.
• Ensure compliance with the requirements of the regulatory and accreditation agencies.
• Monitor production, workflow, and time schedule. Make changes as needed to improve efficiency and quality of work performed by trade personnel and outside contractors.
• Ensure that the average completion rate of work orders is less than three days.
Coordinate planning, scheduling and implementation of activities to accomplish work in cooperation with other sections of the department and/or other facility departments and services.
• Provide technical assistance to trades personnel.
• Participate in monthly staff meetings and coordinate safety and technical training sessions that present material in a manner that fosters understanding and willingness to learn in others.
• Keep M&E department’s overtime to a minimum; use it for emergency calls.
• Communicate clearly with other departments to ensure that projects are carried out effectively with little disruption to the affected department.
• Maintain M&E operations within approved budget.
• Ensure the continued education of the department staff through training for their specific trade.
• Objectively evaluate employee performance and competencies that provide constructive feedback.
• Foster and encourage teamwork among M&E associates.
• Use appropriate judgment and latitude to make decisions and solve problems.
• Fully research solutions and review options prior to making decisions or soliciting feedback from others.
• Schedule and delegate work to staff to ensure timely/efficient completion and quality results. Reassign work to associates and provide sufficient notice.
|Job Location:||Salalah, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا