The Finance Manager has responsibility for all aspects of financial reporting, controls and collections for the Middle East business. They will manage the back office transactions to ensure timely and consistent reporting as well as controlled processes. This role will have full responsibility of the regional month end close, audit and statutory reporting. This role is suitable for Arabic speakers only.
A well established and global oil and gas manufacturing/ services business holding multiple sites across the Middle East, Asia and Europe. The Middle East site contributes to $50m per year in revenue to the wider business and offers services which are part project (manpower and equipment supplies) and part maintenance/ services.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage all accounting operations including AP, AR, GL, billing, cost accounting and revenue recognition.
- Prepare and publish monthly financial statements
- Manage joint venture operations in Oracle
- Research technical accounting issues
- Manage AR function to meet invoicing objections and ensure cash collection is timely
- Support month end and year end processes
- Responsibility for preparing statutory accounts and tax returns
The successful Finance Manager must have the following background:
- Arabic speakers only
- Fully Qualified Accountants (ACA, ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.)
- Must have experience of using Oracle
- Must be from a multinational background, ideally within B2B services/ products
- Must have operated in a similar Finance Manager position
- Must have previously operated in a regional orientated role, overseeing multiple countries
- Big 4 experience is highly advantageous
- Competitive salary in a regionally progressive role
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا