Facilitate the business units in identifying, managing, and mitigate the risk to the organization, its employees, customers, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders from a financial, operational, reputational, strategic & compliance focus.
Our clinet is a Multi National - diversified business representing some of the worlds leading brands. They have established deep roots in the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey. Our Client's core business involves Automobile sales, assembly, engineering and manufacturing, financial services, land and real estate, energy and enviromental services.
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process across the organization;
- Develop and implement the annual risk management plan
- Execute new risk management initiatives as per the risk management plan
- Establishing the internal context for risk management
- Risk assessment, including identifying & describing risks; carrying out risk analysis to define causes and consequences; and risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as Financial, Strategic, Operational, Compliance & Reputation
- Risk Treatment, establishing existing controls and develop risk treatment / mitigation plans with risk owners
- Establishing and quantifying the organisation's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept and tolerance
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, AUDCOM, Senior Leadership Team so they understand the principal risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- Conduct workshops with Senior Management & stakeholders to discuss and identify emerging risk and evaluate the existing business units' risk profiles and Risk, Control & Action Plan (RCAP)
- Monthly monitoring of principal risks to the business with respective risk owners
- Collate and pass learning/experience from business units to other team members
- Conduct risk assessment for strategic plans of businesses, new projects & investments and provide recommendations to the management
- Liaison with internal auditors for the identified control review
- Provide guidance and support risk leads and risk champion to maintain BU risk registers
- Work with the risk leads and risk champions on risk initiatives and activities
- Evaluate the performance of the risk associates, risk leads and risk champions on semi-annual basis and provide feedback to CRCO
- Attend the committee meetings, prepare the minutes and follow-up on matters arising
- Lead and participate the organizations risk initiatives and activities (risk maturity assessment, internal workshops, risk events, awareness programs, etc.
- obtain continues feedback and technical support from the organizations Risk & Compliance on the risk management operations ns
- Support the Group Risk & Compliance team in preparation of Annual Risk Management Report
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation
- The candidate should have a bachelor's degree in business administration, or equivalent business experience ( Masters degree is an advantage)
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Experience in developing and implementing Enterprise Wide Risk/Operational risk Frameworks for complex financial institutions
- Strong project management skills, evidenced by a demonstrable record of risk engagement delivery
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills, as well a
|Job Location:||Mecca, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا