1. Based on client special orders ,listens to client requirement to determine the client’s requirements and to get an idea of the client’s preferences and budget.
2. Visit’s the space to take inventory of existing furniture and equipment and identify positive attributes of the space and potential problems.
3. On approval from the GM, signs on contract between the client and the company on starting the project.
4. Prepares working drawings and specifications for interior construction, materials, finishes, space planning, lighting, furnishings and equipment
5. Liaison with the Sales Department to know about the pricing and sales of products.
6. Formulates the design plan and estimates costs with the use of computer-aided design (CAD), to present it to the client and make revisions based on the client’s input.
7. Estimate costs of materials, labour and time, and give estimates to clients for approval
8. Influences client’s decisions to purchase more items (add on sales); contributing to increase in Sales.
9. oversees the implementation of the design, making sure that the timeline is met and costs are kept within budget
10. Oversees and supervises performance criteria and quality control of the project.
11. Meets with the clients on completion of project to make sure that they are happy /satisfied with the work.
12. Analyzes the market trends by assessing the viability of new design ideas and proposals in the current and predicted market and by conducting feasibility studies for projects,.
13. Keeps up to date with new developments in the design industry by researching in the market.
14. Develops products for retail furniture by planning, designing, utilizing the workshop and obtaining the end product as planned.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا