- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Reach, and if possible, exceed, annual sales targets
- Win new customers, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Analyze sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Merchandising; Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا