It is an individual consultancy contract for one year with a possibility to be extended.
We are looking for the candidates who are available immediately.
As this is a consultancy role we would provide with an individual accommodation in Ruwais, visa, medical insurance and salary package equivalent to a permanent hires within the organization.
As part of a team of Nuclear English professionals, and in line with the objectives of the Nuclear English program, reporting to the Head of Nuclear English within the Organizational Effectiveness function, this role requires the following key responsibilities:
- Prepare and develop of all materials for assigned lessons/skill areas
- Deliver/facilitate of classroom sessions assigned
- Assist in the assessment of individuals against the Nawah English Proficiency Standard
- Provide detailed feedback and reports as required on the trainees, as required
- Recommend materials, teaching and learning solutions within the framework of the program objectives
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا