The Associate Consultant is responsible for conducting various recruitment activities that will provide clients with a suitable pool of candidates from which to select and for negotiating and finalizing contracts with candidates to reach the optimal outcome.
1. Ensure the filling of vacancies utilizing best practices in the most efficient, cost-effective and timely manner.
2. Collects the relevant data by asking the appropriate questions when taking briefs from clients to ensure a proper understanding of requirements to effectively oversee and execute the recruitment process.
3. Build effective working relationships with third parties, colleges and universities for recruitment purposes.
4. Diligently follows up with candidates during and after the recruitment process to ensure proper fit and in parallel with the client confirming accuracy and solidifying the client relationship.
5. Manage the social media platforms and come up with initiatives to spread the Forefront brand and target relevant demographics.
6. Uses recruiting tools such as \[applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software\] to fill assignments rapidly, scrutinize and present data on the required metrics, which in turn contributes to strategic planning.
7. Establishes and maintains a network of candidates to stay well-known and knowledgeable in the market and leverage on opportunities for referrals, future placements or business prospects.
8. Works with Business Manager to develop a sourcing strategy for specifically mandated positions and maps the required milestones for completion, contributing to executive level recruitment.
9. Manages assigned accounts, fosters relationships with relevant stakeholders within the client base to lead to the regeneration of business through trust and high quality deliverables.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline.
2. 1 to 2 years of previous recruitment experience
3. CBI training/ qualifications are a plus
4. SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or CIPD credentials are a plus
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا