A) Job Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, qualifying and closing sales deals for all Onsite products
- Achieving sales targets
- Attending and delivering sales presentations to potential clients
- Submitting orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeping management informed by updating CRM, submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory (region) analysis.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Providing guidance to other team members and other employees that report to him/her.
- Prospecting potential business development opportunities and coordinate closely with the Onsite management to help close such agreements.
- Might be required to train other new recruits within the same department and having similar job description.
- Might be required to oversee sales activities in other territories beyond the specified region.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Computer/Software|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا