• Supervises and leads foremen, skilled labor, and work crews in all activities concerned with scaffolding
works aspects of a construction project.
• Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the project. Able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices, and developing improvements where necessary.
• Commands respect of his foremen, skilled labour and discipline workforce, and develops excellent working relationships with all other department personnel as well as client management.
• Able to lead and motivate staff towards a common goal or objective.
• Ensures that the foremen understand and implement the work plan, by explaining and engaging in pro‐ active communication with the crews.
• Ensures that all work is in conformity to standards and specifications.
• Interprets specifications and discusses deviations from specified scaffolding procedures to ensure full compliance with QA/QC inspection plans and procedures.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا