Under the direct supervision of the Communications Officer, the Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing and maintaining the below visibility, multimedia and corporate reporting items according to WFP’s branding guidelines and policy drawing upon specific technical use of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
1. Produce specific high quality internal documents including: Monthly Programme Highlights documents, Monthly Funding Outlooks, donor presentations and dynamic livelihoods story-telling.
2. Produce beneficiary entitlement information packages including: shop posters, gender awareness leaflets and posters, distribution/validation banners and process materials.
3. Provide technical support to the development of “Dalili”app as well as designing the entire app’s wireframe and incorporating numerous rounds of beneficiary feedback in consultation with the Project
4. Produce high quality social media graphics, both static and animated in Arabic and English. Similar skills in freehand drawing are also required.
5. Support donor visibility efforts through diverse media resources, including shop posters, distribution site posters, GIFs and e-cards.
6. Photographic manipulation including restoration, noise reduction, re-shaping and tonal adjustments.
7. In consultation with programme, communications and external relations colleagues, develop animated videos on WFP’s programme for various audiences including humanitarian partners, donors and internal clients.
8. Develop and maintain templates for all programme units’ requirements.
9. Contribute to emergency preparedness and response efforts including card and booklet design and creation. Efforts also include supporting the development of the emergency one-off e-card.
10. Support creative design of the WFP corporate website and other outward facing platforms.
11. Lead visual communication efforts of the six humanitarian Lebanon Food Coalition actors.
12. Develop Zero Hunger animation/videos.
13. Provide graphic design support to the Regional Bureau under the supervision of the Regional Head of Communications.
14. Assist the Communications Officer and Digital Media Specialist in managing the country office’s social media accounts
15. Provide clear and concise feedback for humanitarian partners’ graphic design, including remote mentoring of junior partners.
16. Support technical events for example interactive photographic installations.
17. Support the communications unit in photography and story collection in the absence of the communication officer.
18. Perform other duties as required including providing technical solutions to conceptual communication ideas.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا