The purpose of the Senior Manager - Cleaning Contractor role is to lead a team who can effectively contribute to the service planning for all cleaning and waste management operations for Expo 2020, work in cross-functional teams, assist with procurement and contract management.
The main responsibiliites of this role will include:
- Operational planning capability, exhibited by high-level involvement in some form of work that requires representing an operational perspective within a cross functional environment and to work with a contracted service provider to ultimately reach a solution that is fit for purpose, meets KPI’s and is in budget;
- Strong contract management ability, including skills in contract design and administration across Facilities Management and/or cleaning operations that extend into monitoring Key Performance Indicator’s and resolving performance gaps, implementing penalties and/or incentive awards and managing contract scope variations;
- Middle management and cross functional communication skills, developed and honed through experiences in managing diverse teams, managing both up and down to ensure that necessary team members are informed;
- Delivering information in various ways, effective at presentations, written briefs and in informal settings with interactions ranging from senior executives, government stakeholders, sponsor partners and other influential entities;
- Delivering the Cleaning & Waste Management (CWM) program in line with safe cleaning procedures, including chemical storage and handling, sanitising and other safe working practices for labour intensive operations to ensure the health of clients being served and staff;
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to, specifically to include all responsibilities and accountabilities associated with the Expo 2020 Health and Safety Policy and assurance standards.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا