Position Title: VeriTouch MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Company: A leading Bank in Doha, Qatar
The CRM Developer will work in the analysis, development, configuration, implementation and support of business applications for Microsoft Dynamics by effectively mapping the business requirements to out of box product functionalities, taking up supported customizations where applicable, testing and ensuring timely delivery of services.
• Work with the CRM team to build and maintain the technical aspects of MS Dynamics CRM (software and hardware) including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, development of business requirements.
• Support the design of service desk, sales, marketing and business processes for improved data analytics and automation.
• Support data migration from and integration with source applications
• Assist in L2/L3 troubleshooting of Dynamics CRM
• Experience working in a structured waterfall development process
• Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
• Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
Document all requirements functionally and technically
Direct reports to this position: This position has no direct reports. The role also works with project teams across the banking domains to support customer centric outcomes.
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position.
Key challenges in achieving goal(s):
• Consultation across multiple teams to build capability
• Managing competing priorities.
• All departments External
Key decision-making in this role:
Establish best practices in CRM development
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا