1. Complete AR balance sheet account reconciliation between data entered by sales representatives and documents and bank deposits slip.
2. Process, monitor and complete clients balance confirmation on monthly basis.
3. Book, control and update sales returns and sales promotions discount on ERP.
4. Maintain and produce AR reports, book-keeping and financial transactions to be used by accountants and auditors as and when scheduled and appropriate.
5. Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; and frequently updating AR.
6. Update and propose Bad debts list on monthly base to relevant management.
7. Responsible for collecting and investigating customer past due invoices, including communication, reminders, follow-up and required escalations, as necessary.
8. Diligently map collection schedules per Account and collect past due accounts.
9. Resolve collection issues by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
10. Verify and update AR records by matching record with customers, Banks and suppliers.
11. Train Sales representatives on system data entry and navigation, as applicable.
12. Work with Sales Representatives on a daily basis to coordinate collections.
13. Follow up on daily deposits of cash sales for respective sales representatives.
14. Circulate Standard and Ad-hoc Reports to sales representatives and management.
15. Maintain Sales Commission data on quarterly basis and recommend payment plan.
16. Adhere and implement standard credit granting policy for current and new Clients.
17. Compile AR data from credit history and financial statements, and utilizes it to make current and future decisions.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا