1. managing the cash in the safe (daily movements of payments and receiving the cash)
2. Entering the accounting restrictions of the safe, and doing the weekly inventory, and make sure the balance is accurate
3. Reviewing the daily required transactions which is required to be paid, either in cash or through the bank, and ensure that the balance is accurate with the customer's credit .
4. Paying, following up and reviewing the Custody of the delegates, and make sure it's balances is accurate in a daily basis
5. managing the cash in the bank and thats includes credit and debit movements, and checking the customer's balances, and the approvals for all payments.
6. Creating new accounts for the new customers in the system.
7. Conducting the payments of the port's fees , and sending all data with the payment's reciept to our customer service department on a daily basis .
8. Responsible for some of our clients, following up, collection, recording the accounting restrictions and auditing the balance
9. Helping to Close some balance sheet items by the end of the year
10. Reliever of the Head of Accounts in his absence.
11. Entering the daily accounts restrictions .
12. Entering the movements of port's fees and customs's fees in the system after being paid .
13. Conducting the monthly auditing to all banks accounts of the company .
14. Responsible for follow-up of our clients in terms of (collection) and recording the accounts restrictions and auditing their balance
15. Issuing the customers invoices.
16. Archiving the invoices and receipt after delivery.
17. Archiving transaction files after issuing and closing the invoices.
18. Sending the invoices to customers either by following up our representative or by sending copies of the invoices to customers via e-mail.
19. Receiving the original papers for the receipt of the goods from the Transportation department
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا