Area Sales Manager AVK Industrial Valves, Khobar/Dammam
AVK Industrial Valves is a division of AVK Saudi Valves Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (AVK SVMC) established in April 1984 in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. AVK SVMC is a part of The AVK Group, a privately owned industrial group that currently comprises of more than 100 companies. AVK’s core business is the production of valves, hydrants and accessories for the water, gas, sewage treatment and fire protection. Furthermore, AVK has built up strong brands supplying valves and controls for water treatment, dams, reservoirs, HVAC, chemical processing, marine and other industrial sectors. AVK SVMC has its production facility and sales office in Jeddah, KSA as well as sales offices in Riyadh and Al-Dammam. AVK SVMC is producing a wide range of valves, fittings and fire hydrants according to BS, AWWA, and DIN and meeting other international standards and customer specifications. The AVK Product range is approved by all major clients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia such as Saudi Aramco, Water authorities, Royal Commission, Marafiq, SWCC, SABIC, Civil Defense, Ma'aden, National Water Company etc. Products produced at AVK SVMC are also exported to all GCC countries, Middle East, Europe, Asia and African countries too.
The Area Sales Manager for Industrial Valves will be responsible for driving the sales growth in Saudi Arabia, identify opportunities and build long term relationship with customers and end clients. He will be reporting to the General Manager for AVK Industrial Valves.
• Develop and increase opportunities and visibility in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia (Khobar, Dammam, Al Jubail)
• Ensure products approvals are in place with main clients in the respective areas within Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Mining.
• Appoint, Develop & Drive sales with Local Business Partner/ Agent to increase sales & bookings opportunities.
• Manage the day to day activities for AVK IV sales organization.
• Coordinate with inside sales engineer to prioritize offer and ensure on time response to clients.
• Develop strong relationships with key clients and their affiliates SABIC, Ma’aden
• Build up relationships with key EPC’s.
• Main focus: Petrochemical & Mining Segments to generate & increase opportunities.
• Capable to deal with Multiple product offering. (Packages)
• Ability to deliver Value Proposition Message & Technical Presentation to Clients
• Develop and prepare monthly report to General Manager of AVK IV.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts for sales and bookings for his region.
• Working on specifications and approvals to ensure preference for AVK products.
• Negotiations of key projects and contracts.
• Ensure accurate information regarding required products and competitor activity are fed back to the General Manager of AVK IV.
• Coordinate locally with existing sister company’ sales channels for joint opportunities.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا