1. Analysis the market information and sales reports, to determine the marketing and sales plan, including the recommendation to develop the product or services provided, identity, packaging method, presentation, pricing, and recommend the study of the expected results and expenses to come up with a clear plan and directions
2. Recommend appropriate pricing of products and services provided in coordination with company managers and cost accountants based on the results of analyzes and studies
3. Manage all marketing activities to support and develop the company's brand and its reputation in the internal and external markets.
4. Prepare a reports of exhibitions and conferences related to the industries, products and services of interest to the company and the proposal to participate or not and how to participate in these exhibitions and conferences and the extent of participation and objectives that will benefit the company.
5. Supervise the implementation and adherence to marketing plans and programs in terms of the display of products and services in the markets and exhibitions
6. Study and evaluate the impact of advertising and marketing campaigns on the volume of sales and customer satisfaction and report thereon to the Brand Manager.
7. Supervising the communication with outsource advertising companies in order to attract, evaluate and select the best offers related to advertising services of all kinds.
8. Insure all channels are accurate and up to date e.g. social media, website
9. Preparation of comprehensive reports detailing the achievements of the marketing plans implementation (the achieved revenues, the rates of increase in sales, profits, expenses) and compare them with previous periods and submitted to the stakeholders.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا