Candidates from Manufacturing Industry will be given preference
Position :Assistant Manager - Supply Chain
Location : Abu Dhabi , UAE Company Industry : Manufacturing\[building materials\]
Company Type: Private Sector
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $6,000 - $7,000 Plus Family Benefits plus Schooling Allowance
LANGUAGES TO BE KNOW: FLUENT ENGLISH AND ARABIC SPEAKING (MANDATORY)
The Assistant Manager - Supply Chain is responsible for the entire supply chain operations, including selecting vendors and maintaining the vendor relationships, controlling costs, stability, reliability and efficiency of the supply chain operations (upper and down downstream processing cycles), controlling and managing inventory and supervising the logistics and shipping activities. This role is also contributing to achieving high customer satisfaction and together with management ensures the team is working within the parameters of ethical and transparent processing policies.
- Design and develop the purchasing strategy, including hedging for raw materials, 2nd source development, vendor KPIs and end to end cost analysis, ensuring materials being received in a timely, cost effective and as per the company’s quality requirements.
- Create, maintain and control the Supply Chain budget. Identify and develop key suppliers and vendors. Monitor macro and cost trends in supplier and contract base to create a wide network to support the organization’s material needs and to mitigate the risk of limited vendors and suppliers.
- Qualify new key vendors and suppliers by sending them raw material samples. Maintain the raw material sample register in SAP. Obtain feedback from the R&D and Quality teams about the products provided by the key vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiate and formulate contractual terms with key suppliers and vendors, always looking at the best interest for the company.
- Select new and maintain existing key vendors and suppliers keeping in mind the objectives to reduce the process, product waste and running cost for raw material/packing items considering TCO.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPI) for new and existing key suppliers. Assess and evaluate key suppliers by inviting or visiting their sites, gathering information such as quality, price, delivery timing and performance (for existing key vendors and suppliers) and conducting initial and periodic audits.
- Monitor the performance of each vendor and supplier and prepare monthly report, outlining major non-conformance and take corrective actions.
- Review all contractual terms and agreements for major key vendors and suppliers as those prepared by the team ensuring the company interests are protected and followed, working with Legal, as and when required.
- Initiate the tendering process and request RFQ, RFP, RFI, etc. Review and analyze the bids obtained, negotiate and select the vendor or supplier providing the best terms and conditions for the company while creating long-term partnerships.
- Order issuance and acknowledgement, issue forwarder nomination, coordinate the shipment together with the Dispatch team, verifying receipt of material. Approve the PO (purchase order) in SAP on a daily basis in accordance with the company’s policy. Order materials and services as negotiated and approved.
- Maintain accurate records of original POs when handing over to the Finance team and ensure accurate and timely payment of approved invoices. Establish and maintain the vendor and supplier relationships, communicating regularly with vendors and suppliers. and suggesting improvement for their future supplies.
- Prepare reports (e.g. budgeting and local/import procurement payment plan) by collecting, analyzing and summarizing performance and requirements information.
- Carry out internal audits at the stores and warehouse. Prepare all audit related documentation and attend both external and internal audit.
- Follow up on any corrective and preventive audit findings as required. Initiate the tendering process and request RFQ, RFP, RFI, etc. Review and analyze the bids obtained, negotiate and select the vendor or supplier providing the best terms and conditions for the company while creating long-term partnerships.
- Establish and maintain good business relationship with internal stakeholders by holding meetings with Sales and Production to assess the demand and prepare forecasts of required materials. Manage, control and analyze the inventory, ensuring current and future demands plus any buffer stocks are met as per the sales and production schedules, keeping the total cost of inventory as low as possible.
- Supervise the receipt of goods as per the ordered specifications (e.g. quality, quantity, expiry dates, contracted prices and agreed invoicing conditions). Review any defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users and vendors/suppliers. Identify root cause and take corrective and preventative action.
- Create and analyze data for margin, waste and yield. Identify any gaps by working with the relevant In-Charge. Working with the Shipping team and the shipping agents to select the best routing, following a cost optimization analysis. Apply incoterms to all shipments.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا