The Assistant Manager Workflow & Coordination provides cross-cutting support to the Strategy & Business Integration team and the VP Strategy & Business Integration, including internal and external coordination of meetings, liaison with internal and external stakeholders, document control and record keeping, progress tracking, preparation of visually appealing and conceptually sound presentations, research and analysis for special projects, and overseeing workflow across the functional area.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Acts as a primary support to the VP - Strategy & Business Integration in managing the workflow of the teams reporting into him/her;
- Prepares strategy decks, presentations, proposals, reports and written communication as requested (high level of conceptual and design capability required);
- Manages schedules and deadlines; writes meeting minutes and ensures follow up on action minutes.
- Supports the department’s strategy development and integration, effectively communicating workflows to external and internal stakeholders;
- Ensures the smooth and adequate flow of information within the department to facilitate other business operations;
- Sets up meetings and ensures appointment logistics and preparation requirements, follow up and recordkeeping.
- Maintains impeccable archive of all relevant documentation; and quality controls written and visual documentation;
- Ensures accurate record keeping and document control to support departmental reporting and auditing;
- Plans and coordinates administrative procedures and systems and devises ways to streamline processes;
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا