The Associate of Social Media is a support function for the Social Media and Digital teams with a focus on external communications, operational support and the creation and optimization of social media content.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Build monthly social media content calendar based on Content Strategy and Monthly themes;
- Manage social media content calendar and update on a daily basis;
- Aligning with internal Marketing and Communications teams for social media related stories on a daily basis;
- Project managing general marketing and communications social related content, including development of agency brief, management of timelines, facilitation of approvals and distribution of end product;
- Manage internal approval processes including Editorial on copy, Partners and Commercial teams when relevant;
- Monitor community management on all social media channels and manage moderation sheet and update FAQs based on communications;
- Monitor social media trends and propose ideas for timely content;
- Review agency content deliverables and maintain a clear timeline for all content deliverables;
- Scheduling, preparing and disseminating the internal Comms stories. Administrating the content on the digital internal channels when available;
- Managing ad-hoc on-site Live Coverage events, including content creation, storyboarding and posting;
- Reporting on social content performance and recommending.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا