Handle all/any assigned day to day or emergency maintenance requirements or general repairs for assigned audio and video equipment. Responsible for the AV booth in the park during daily operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform the corrective and preventive maintenance program of audio and video equipment (televisions, amplifiers, DVDs, plasma screens, demodulators, baffles, speakers and other area equipment).
- Provide maintenance to Park screens (fast food, parents room).
- Operate the Park audio and video properly within the Artistic Establishments.
- Insure proper execution of ambiance sounds and other electronic park /pavilion elements.
- Determine the daily music playlist for Park ambiance.
- Provide support to audio and video suppliers during special events.
- Safeguard and adequately handle the work tools under its care.
- Perform the tasks requested by different areas through work orders.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Electronics Background
- Experience with Amplifiers & sound system.
- Diploma holder
- Sound proofing
- Equipment support and repair
- Minimum 2 years experience in Audio and Video and/or Electronics
KidZania is an award-winning concept that is globally recognized for its unique blend of entertainment and education - edutainment. The child-centric city is all about fun! It is also designed to educate and inspire children up to 14 year-olds to get ready for a better world by fostering and developing their life skills in a fun and dynamic setting.
The scaled-down city replicates the real world in a safe and self-contained 7,000 square meter facility. Children can choose from 78 engaging establishments and role-play 100 exciting roles, which include being a police officer, doctor, journalist or a shopkeeper - and, just like in the real world, they can earn kidZos, KidZania's currency, to either spend or save. KidZania operates like a real city complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles, a functioning economy, and recognizable destinations in the form of "establishments" sponsored by Marketing Partners who represent leading multi-national, regional, and local brands.
About Alshaya Group:
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world's most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا