KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
• Review, compile and analyze data, maintain accurate records and files and prepare periodic and ad hoc reports, including the monthly Resource Analysis Report, to support accuracy and efficiency of information presented to internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets for potential donor funding proposals
• Provide analysis and reports on all projects commodity shortfalls/breaks and formulate recommendation on resource allocation for commodity call-forward.
• Support pipeline management ensuring efficient monitoring, to prevent and address pipeline breaks and maximize operational effectiveness.
• Be able to extract relevant data to prepare various related reports and presentations as well to assist management in preparation of such reports and presentations (monthly summary of distributions against the plan, etc.).
• Provide commodity related inputs to the corporate documents that CO must submit regularly and for various reports and briefs both mandatory and ad-hoc as required by the CO’s management.
• Analyze and prepare projections for food commodities to ensure timely call-forward (including local procurement) and availability of food in-country.
• Prepare and submit Funding Proposals, Assignment Plans for projects in the Egypt Country Office.
• Ensure accuracy of data and information in each of the document submitted.
• In coordination with the Operation, Procurement and Logistics, review and prepare recommendations for the Supply-Chain Meetings.
• Generate from WINGS the project, resource and grant management data and reports (grant balances, expenditures, resource transfer, project management reports etc.) and provide further analysis.
• Perform any other duties as required.
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا