Responsible for working independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical duties in support of the business unit concerned. The job entails; communicating with and extending services to a wide range of internal and external parties. Moreover, the job requires anticipating and resolving issues and problems while updating supervisor on status of projects at hand.
Job Duties and Responsbilites:
- Coordinate, and has direct responsibility for, a project or specific set of tasks related to a department/business unit.
- Organize and implement administrative systems and procedures performing necessary support duties.
- Serve as principal source of information on established project policies and advises staff.
- Draft, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials.
- Prepare and maintain department’s records (such as financial, administrative) reviews complex documents, reports, etc., to assure compliance.
- Provide smooth day-to-day flow of communications within the department.
- Provide information, statistics, and analysis.
- Assist in scheduling and distributing work to other staff members.
- Contribute to department’s goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا