Business Development Manager - Tools
Salary: up to AED 18,000 based on experience
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia and Dubai, UAE
Our Client is an independently owned family enterprise steeped in tradition, specializing in the development and production of high-quality hand tools.
People in more than 100 countries work with these tools, and this figure is on the increase.
Based on their high level of performance and reliability, they maintain good and long-term relations with their customers.
Being a manufacturer with a well-known and prestigious brand name, they claim a high standard of quality for all their products and services.
They strive to constantly justify and renew their customers’ confidence in the brand. Guided by core values and the aim of an economic, social and ecologically sustainable development. Thus, they share the responsibility for society and the environment.
Due to their continuous growth in the Middle Eastern Market we are seeking a highly talented and experienced Business development Manager / Sales Manager to join the team in the UAE and KSA.
The key role is to develop their current distribution channels, establish and secure new sales opportunities within the market.
• Analyse the market for the company’s specific product categories (construction / electrical / automotive / sanitary / aviation / etc.).
• Draw up a suitable sales strategy (in conjunction with the company) to expand the current market share and product spread.
• Sustainably increase sales turnover.
• Compile data on the market, customers and competitors in the region.
• Coordinate and develop existing distributors, dealers and wholesalers, consistently aiming for the expansion of product range.
• Find, select, and build relationships with additional new dealers in the respective sales channels.
• Conduct product demonstrations and training to increase product knowledge and brand awareness.
• Formulate, direct, and coordinate activities involving all marketing activities to promote their products.
• Coordinate and accompany the order process of all customs in the country.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
• Represent the company at trade shows to promote product.
• Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
• Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
• Annual Goal-Setting in terms of: Increase in turnover, number of trainings, target customers, category focus and product launches, etc.
• Support of distribution sales organisation (sales force, account management)
• Development of the range at their top-accounts.
• Updating of the company program.
• Demonstrations and trainings (at dealers, retailers and end-users).
• Support and execution of promotions, advertising campaigns, product launches at customers.
• Execution or participation at trade fairs / shows.
• Interface function to Marketing, Product Management and Customer Service.
• Joint trips with Sales Management.
• Reporting through quarterly trips to the Regional Office and written through monthly reports.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا