• To participate and where appropriate lead in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic plans, business plans and operational policies and procedures for the division.
• To progress and complete identified tasks and projects as required in the business planning process.
• To ensure that service users are fully involved in decisions affecting the development and evaluation of policies, plans and performance issues affecting their area of responsibility.
• To maintain a working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice and ensure these are adhered to within the division and maintain professional development through participation in training to meet the changing demands of the role.
• To liaise with Senior Management Team to ensure high standards of best practice and continuous improvement are in place to meet corporate, directorate and divisional aims.
• To ensure that appropriate performance information is available to report to Senior Management Team on performance against business objectives and financial targets.
• To research best practice with other social housing repairs and maintenance providers to ensure best practice is incorporated into the Divisional procedures, processes and policies.
• To maintain and develop close support and co-operation between all sections within Building Services and the Directorate in all aspects of the business planning process.
• To undertake and manage research and ad hoc special projects under the guidance of the Business Development Manager and Senior Management Team.
• Take part in audits of operational practices, in consultation with managers making recommendations and setting up systems designed to improve service delivery.
• Liaise with ICT to make effective use of IT to set up data collection systems relating to policy and outcomes and research projects.
• Responding to policy and procedure enquiries from staff and liaising with the Directorate Policy Performance Team.
• Develop and maintain Divisional strategy, business planning and policy library.
• Liaison with staff and managers in the Division to establish that service improvements have been implemented and undertake work to measure and record the results.
• Liaise as required with Corporate Officers to provide information or advice on the corporate best value/performance improvement process.
• Liaise with Managers and Senior Management Team in maintaining, developing and monitoring the Divisional Risk Management register for risks and mitigating actions.
• Develop a management information strategy and action plan for development of the service and review as appropriate.
• Carry out and report on benchmarking exercises with other similar service providers as appropriate as directed by Senior Management Team comparing service delivery, performance and cost.
• Any other duties commensurate with the scope and nature of the post.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا