• Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review. Including P & L, balance sheets, financial ratios, and financial analysis.
• Ensuring all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports are submitted on time.
• Ensuring timely reconciliation of bank accounts on monthly basis.
• Perform the monthly, financial reconciliation for selected general ledger accounts, including suppliers both domestic and international.
• Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the findings to management.
• Ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll, i.e. the handling of salaries and tax declarations.
• Effectively manage, coordinate and supervise the activities and performance of the accounting departments.
• Monitoring of SOPs, approval workflows, and inter-department workflow measures.
• Review accounting information needed for the operating plan and forecast revisions.
• Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
• Provide guidance to junior accountant when needed.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Analyzing financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions to management.
• Coordinate with team to complete assigned accounting tasks and deadlines.
• Handling of stock audits to eliminate any system discrepancies.
• Setting quality control measures to insure the financial health of the organization.
• Knowledge of SAP system is preferable, experience in implementation of ERP systems is a plus.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical/Hospital; Retail/Wholesale|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا