- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Prepare financial statements and debtors' listings.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Providing direction to the accountant and audit team so as to ensure proper revenue reporting.
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- Review the postings, payments, and revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Review the Accounts Receivable and Payables reports on a daily basis.
- Follow up if payment has not been received.
- Enters invoices into accounts payable system after verifying a purchase order was received from concerned department head and obtaining approval.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
- Performing numerical analysis of data and formulating conclusions and/or solutions.
- Preparing financial reports
- Audit payroll reports.
- Monitors and contains all property inventories to ensure proper levels without causing burdens on property cash flows.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings
- Assist the Director of Finance in preparing yearly budget
- Providing direction and training to operational team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, etc.
- Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productive coaching, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا