- Reviews preliminary designs, working
drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project
- Coordinate design drawings for all
- Making price analysis and price break down
for the project elements.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budget,
bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Review contractor's shop drawings and check
- Verify that contractors works are compliant
with the terms of the contract
- Ensure project compliance with industry standards,
specifications, building codes, and design instructions.
- Check quantity surveying works and materials
take-off to insure the accuracy of quantities in the Bill of Quantity (BOQ)
- Review and approve contractors invoices
- Review and approve method of statements
submitted by contractors
- Advise contractors on the interpretation of
plans and recommend changer when necessary
- Liaise between project management,
subcontractors, and site engineers to resolve problems and various
construction difficulties before they stall the project’s progress.
- Manage the submittal log and coordinate
submittal drawings with contractors according to high industry
- Prepare correspondence and documents related
to assigned projects and facilitate in internal documents scanning and
archiving in line with closet procedure
- Review and approve AS-Built drawings
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا