This expert is crucial in order to fulfill the following key functions:
a) Corporate Governance Sustainability
• Responsible and accountable for acting as the Organisation’s Secretariat ensuring that the information provided to the committee is timely and of appropriate quality to support decision making.
• Accountable for maintaining a sound, overarching corporate governance strategy for the organization to ensure the highest level of accountability in the organization’s decision-making processes.
• Accountable for provide an overview and support to all Corporate standing Committees and seek assurances that their terms of reference are met.
• Sharing responsibility of working with providers of organization's professional services (e.g. legal and audit) to ensure that legal and statutory frameworks are adhered to and a robust system of internal control is in place.
• Responsible for keeping under review all corporate governance arrangements that might affect the organization and ensure that CEO and the committee are fully briefed on these matters and the implications
• Responsible for controlling and the maintenance of the Corporation’s Organizational Structure
• Sharing responsibility of developing internal controls to support the achievement of the corporation’s objectives and promote the organizations mission, vision, values and strategic goals.
• Assist the development and implementation of a process to manage change in collaboration with organization’s related departments
• Responsible for ensuring that Governance Accreditation Canadian International Standards are met.
• Responsible for ensuring that Governance National KPIs are met
b) Governance Structure of Committees
• Responsible for ensuring an appropriate Committee Structure is maintained to support effective Corporate Governance including:
a. managing the terms of reference for the committee;
b. ensuring the committee action plan is established and fulfilled;
c. The office will work as a custodian for the development of any standing committee to the committee or a sub-committee to the standing committee. All draft TOR will be reviewed by Corporate Governance ensuring that their terms of reference and work plans meet the organizational requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring that the committee and other Standing Committee(s) procedures of business are compiled.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the reporting structure of the committee and sub Committees.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا