We are looking to recruit for a Cost Optimization Manager for a multinational organisation based in Riyadh.
Key Responsibilities:Client Management
- Manages one or more client engagements of moderate complexity independently consulting with Partners/Directors as appropriate.
- Manages commercial aspects of any Cost Optimization engagement to achieve desired levels of Quality and profitability; including expected utilization and productivity targets.
- Develops and maintains external networks, including peers in other organizations, alumnis, global contacts, social contacts and existing clients.
- Contributes towards the development of case studies, proposals, deliverables or other valuable Cost Optimization engagement knowledge. Ensures such knowledge is recorded appropriately to enable access and use by others within the firm.
- Executes Cost Optimization projects to a level that meet member firm's Quality standards within commercial context.
- Manages scope and delivers timely and quality deliverables.
- Anticipates current and future needs of the firm based on extensive research and deep understanding of client business/industry.
- Holds review on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning.
People Management Responsibilities
- Identifies development needs of team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues.
- Plans and seeks opportunities to allocate team members responsibilities that will enable them to learn new skills that align to their goals.
- Builds constructive working relationships across different teams and countries. Shares internal networks with others to support an understanding the breadth of capabilities
- Embraces Global People Survey (GPS) and/or wider people focused actions and initiatives which drive cultural improvement across their local teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, Accounting, Supply Chain or any related discipline
- MCIPS or any Procurement, Cost Optimization and Supply Chain related certification
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 - 4 years in a similar role.
- Procurement/spend efficiency experience.
- Some experience of 'performance based/service based' contract letting and contract performance management.
- Should be fluent in Arabic and English
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا