To lead, manage and govern the IT architecture activities of systems, applications, and technologies used within ART. Drive the development, maintenance, and execution of IT architecture standards, in order to drive company-wide organizational system enhancement and facilitate the achievement of ART’s strategic objectives.
Key Activities, Responsibilities and Accountabilities (main accountabilities, not exhaustive list of tasks)
- Contribute to the development and implementation of ART’s IT department’s technical architecture objectives and operational plans in line with the company’s overall strategy.
- Cascade the enterprise architect department’s strategy and direction into operational plans and establish key performance indicators to ensure implementation and continuously monitor performance.
- Translate the IT and overall strategy into IT Architectural business plans and monitor implementation and execution performance as well as developing required adjustments and modifications to increase efficiency and compliance to business needs to ensure that objectives are achieved, and targets are met.
- Ensure the architectural design and maintenance of new systems and applications in order to maximize performance.
- Ensure provision of appropriate and cost-effective applications to support the continuous and effective operation of the company.
- Direct the development and execution of an enterprise architecture blueprint and roadmaps that serves to facilitate the uninterrupted achievement of ART and IT strategic objectives through the use of best in class technology and best practice systems and solutions and the implementation of suggested modifications.
- Provide architecture governance to support the whole project delivery lifecycle, including the pre-initiation phase and ensure that architecture deliverables are complete and to the required quality.
- Forumulate standards for business, technical, application, information, infrastructure architecture and maintain them
- Direct the integration and development of software, application and system architecture in order to ensure that they are fit for purpose and serve the IT needs of ART.
- Coordinate the activities of the team to ensure that all work is carried out in an efficient manner, in line with the strategic enterprise architecture business plans, policies and procedures.
- Manage and evaluate employee’s performance with continuous feedback on their assigned targets and provide development opportunities to maximize potential and engagement of employees through mentoring, coaching and constructive feedback.
- Contribute to the preparation of the IT Department’s budget, monitoring performance, so that the business is aware of anticipated costs, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly.
- Drive continuous improvement through the periodic testing, assessment and review of technical foundations of IT architecture against business requirements and industry best practice in order to identify areas of improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of ART IT systems.
- Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of business processes, productivity and cost reduction.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Ensure compliance with corporate requirements on adherence to policies, procedures and instructions within the IT department.
- Ensure that all relevant ad-hoc reports are prepared timely and accurately, and meet the department’s requirements, policies and standards.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا