The position is that of a bilingual program manager for a technology-enabled business transformation as well as its underlying workstreams/projects at a public sector entity in the state of Qatar.
The program manager is expected to be full time in Qatar during the project duration.
- Direct and manage the development and maintenance of the program master plan along with executive dashboards.
- Identify program interdependencies and manage them.
- Provide key decisions with regards to the program/project execution and support risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Monitor all key program decision points, the date by which a decision is required, and the impact of the decision, through maintenance of schedules.
- Drive the execution of the program plan towards timely and effective delivery.
- Produce regular progress reports as per agreed templates
- Report overall progress, risks & issues, and meet with customer to discuss progress, risks, and issues on regular & as needed basis
- Communicate continuously on projects delivery, ensuring alignment with key decision making and changes to the program baselines
- Monitor changes in terms of their impact on scope, cost and delivery timeframes against the target schedule
- Oversee vendor management
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا