Responsible for executing food safety audit programmes and ensuring that audit plans are delivered as required by the business; support compliance with food safety regulation and Alshaya requirements.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Conduct food safety and Brand audits in a professional manner in accordance with the audit plan and Alshaya standards.
- Use various audits and reporting tools to conduct audits effectively.
- Execute the audit plan and respond to additional audit requirements as directed by line manager.
- Work with outsourced audit service provider/s to ensure all parties are consistent and aligned.
- Prepare reports and deal with enquiries to highlight risks and trends and recommend actions.
- Support the Audit Manager-Quality Assurance to: ensure that audit tools are aligned to Alshaya and regulatory requirements and make recommendations as needed; maintain food safety audit standards, protocols, audit data, store lists.
- Any other duties to support QA function as required by the Audit Manager-Quality Assurance.
- B.S. degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Food Microbiology preferred with 2 yrs QA or related industrial food experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant food safety auditor experience in the food industry
- Lead Assessor/Auditor qualified
- Demonstrable and practical HACCP Knowledge.
- Experienced in food manufacturing or restaurant operations.
- Minimum 3 years' experience of food hygiene or technical standards audits in food operations.
Familiar with best practice of food safety management.
- Ability to communicate confidently in English
- Attention to detail, methodical and through approach to audit
- Able to collect and analyse data, evaluate information and draw conclusions.
About Alshaya Group:
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world's most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا