• The general manager will be responsible to oversee the day to day operations of the company.
• He will be responsible for strategy making for the overall growth of the company.
• He will be responsible for ensuring the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives like budgeting, forecasting and overall performance throughout the year.
• He will be responsible to do financial analysis in coordination with the accounts manager/CFO, to identify trends and prospective problem areas and taking immediate action based on findings.
• He will be responsible to provide annual financial estimation report and all appropriate assumptions to the management, including monthly projections of anticipated revenues and an estimate of expenses and required working capital requirements for the next fiscal year. Also, point out the significant variance between actual results and the estimated.
• He should maintain the business knowledge of competitors, developing innovations to maintain market lead, sharing best practices across organization.
• He will be responsible for recruiting, selecting, and training all production/technical employees.
• He will be responsible to develop sales plans and budgets in coordination with the sales team to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the company. Also, will be monitoring and controlling the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
• He will also be managing strategic vendor relations and vendor contracts by developing company’s market positioning and annual marketing plan and assisting those assigned to implement it as needed.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Engineering|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا